Join Our Pack
Good Wolf Gear: Sales Associate (Part-Time or Full-Time)
We’re on the prowl for a Part-Time or Full-Time Sales Associate to join our Pack!
Good Wolf Gear is a local outdoor retailer that specializes in buying and selling new and used outdoor gear and apparel. Our goal is to keep gear in use and out of landfills.
As a small business, we prioritize a fun and welcoming work environment, and we seek a positive and motivated Sales Associate who is enthusiastic about the outdoors and ready to share their zest with others. The Sales Associate will be responsible for all areas of customer service, merchandising, and daily store operations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have a strong commitment to creating a welcoming environment, building a local outdoor community, and promoting sustainability
- You can provide exceptional customer service to our community and customers
- You have broad knowledge of outdoor brands and products
- You are open-minded and willing to learn
- You are a clear and patient communicator
- You thrive in a team-based environment
Your Typical Day
- Warmly welcome all customers, visitors, and pets to our small business
- Engage with customers to answer questions and provide guidance
- Manage the check-out counter and point-of-sale system
- Evaluate and process used gear drop offs
- Check in and process new inventory
- High five a teammate
- Perform merchandising duties, such as hanging, folding, and restocking
- Organize and create displays and signage for gear and apparel
- Clean and setup used gear (assemble tents, inflate sleeping pads, scrub shoes, etc.)
- Clean and care for the store (dust fixtures, sweep the floor, wipe mirrors, etc.)
Pay & Perks
- 25% store discount
- 75% consignment rate
- Industry deals on outdoor gear and apparel
- Team outings and activities
- Adaptable schedule, to include one weekend shift
- Closed most holidays so you can spend time outdoors!
How to Apply
- Send a short cover letter and resume in an email with the subject “Sales Associate” to email@example.com
- We want to learn about you and your personality, so use your own voice!
- Need some help? Feel free to use one of the following prompts:
- How would your best friend describe you?
- What is your favorite piece of gear?
- When was the last time you lost track of time?